I’ve not been posting much this week as I’ve spent most of my evenings going cross eyed trying to modify a chunk of my phone exchange so that it can talk to other phone exchanges. The easiest way to make sure I’ve done all the modifications seems to be to highlight the changes required on a copy of the diagram, then cross them out as I add/remove that chunk of wiring.
I’m quite glad that I’ve already got a working modified piece to use as a reference. You can see the nest of wiring I’m having to work my way through! The already modified one is at the top of the picture, the one that is a work in progress is at the bottom. I think I’ve done most of it now, I just need to reroute and reconnect some of the white wires and I’m done.
Then if it works, I’ve only got to do it twice more on the other selectors! Fingers crossed…